Lodging and Accommodations
Accommodations include private bath, full gourmet breakfast, and complimentary wine, or non-alcoholic beverage, cheese, tea and sweets in the afternoon or early evening. Cape Charles, VA is a beautiful destination on Virginia’s Eastern Shore. We invite you to choose a room below to view more information. The rooms have been named for important people in Cape Charles history. Learn more about them in each room description.
Accommodations include private bath, full gourmet breakfast, and complimentary wine, or non-alcoholic beverage, handcrafted cheese spread, tea and sweets in the afternoon or early evening. Cape Charles House Bed and Breakfast is a beautiful destination on Virginia’s Eastern Shore.
- Gift Certificates or Special Promotions require notification at the time of reservation. All BedandBreakfast.com Gift Certificates reservations must be made through BedandBreakfast.com directly.
- Please let us know of any dietary restrictions or food allergies, so we can accommodate your request
- Regular Rates and/or Assured Reservations apply for Holidays and Special Events
- Minimum two-night stay: Weekends May through November
- Minimum three-night stay: Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day Weekends
- Off Season Rates: December 1 through March 30.
- Corporate Rates: Sunday through Thursday, single occupancy
- Children ages 12 and over are welcome
- Pets are not permitted
- Gift certificates upon request for dollar amount or specified room.
- You can guarantee your reservation with a credit card number or by mailing a check.
Please carefully consider the dates of your reservation. Special events and holidays may require a minimum stay. In-season weekends have a two-night minimum stay. Check-in between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. Earlier or later arrivals considered upon request. Checkout is 11:00 a.m.
Cancellation Policy: There is a $50.00 cancellation fee per room when reservations are cancelled. If a cancellation is made within the two weeks prior to your arrival date, we would make every effort to re-sell the reservation, so you would not be charged for the entire reservation. Reservations for special events, holidays or extended stays require full non-refundable payment at time of reservation.